Ball of confusion

11/12/2008 10:08:00 PM

Life these days are so messed up

Everything are just so not in order
This moment you might think it's the best time of life
then next you might feel like it's shitty

I'm quite confused myself
The emotions in me is like playin around
happy now,emo later,stress now,heaven later
wtf is wrong

Sometimes i don't even act like myself anymore
the usual me only crack jokes once in a while
but now,seems like i talk all kind of bullshit,crap,trash,whatever
I dont really like this
It's kinda turning into a job for me to keep the gang laughing
Cause apparently,there's only one clown in the gang
the one who would do a monkey dance for them to laugh
me
It's not that i'm complainin or what
Sometimes y'all should keep the gang alive too
not just me doing the job
I'm over cracking all these you-go-die jokes
i felt like i'm such a moron

No worries
i still heart you guys

It's just i felt that i'm soo not me anymore
i kinda miss the old me
the more moralized version

B'day's comin
and i'm totally not excited bout it
i dunno why
Maybe without BIG CASH
without my CAR
without everything that i usually have
i felt like nothing
(i'm totally not hinting,thanks welcome)

It's a blog,it's a place where i could really use to express some real feelings
it's not like i have to blog things to entertain people
Only people with mature thinking will understand

lastly
*to love or not to love?*
one more stuff to stress about.

i know i'm stupid

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images