Beyonce:I am....Tour Live in Malaysia

10/06/2009 04:55:00 PM

Current Track:Slow Love-Brandy & Beyonce
Current Mood:Miserable


Arggggggggggggggggggghhh!The Miserable-ness in me! Queen B is finally havin a conert here in Malaysia,and i'm not able to go for it.It's killing me inside,seriously.If you dont know i'm into Beyonce,then you dont know me,gosh.It's not like i'll be going to USA for her concert,right?Now she came for ME,and i cant go.=(((.The reason is that on the concert day,i'll still be at Sandakan.


How could i MISS that face?OMG.

Alright,back to business.

1)I heard my parents discussed that we will be back to KL on the 21st Oct,but not confirmed yet.Even if we're back at KL,it's not like they will let me go to a concert.(i have really strict parents,you see).

2)Concerts usually ends at 11 or 12 am,right?No one is going to send me or pick me up since i'll be staying at my sis place,shah alam.It's a NO problem if i'm staying in PJ,as i will have all me peeps going with me.=(HEEEELP!

3)Thinking of asking me momma or sista's for the sponsorship of the ticket.Perhaps an early Bday pressie for me,since it's close to November? Any ideas how could i talk them out on this?giveitome.=(

Could all the single ladies with Halo heelp me out?

Not really clear tho,thats the best i found.=I

Talking bout tickets.If miracle happens,i would buy either the RM583 or RM383.Afterall,whats a concert if you cant really see the celeb or seeing them ant-size.No worries for Maxis or Hotlink Users tho,

Hotlink and Maxis subscribers will enjoy discounts on all tickets to Beyonce's concert. The two best types of seats for I Am ... World Tour Live in Malaysia 2009, priced at RM583 and RM383 respectively, are reserved for Hotlink and Maxis customers to purchase – and they come with a 20 per cent discount. Those who intend to buy any of the remaining categories of tickets (RM283, RM183 and RM93) are entitled to a 10 per cent discount.

All you have to do is show your mobile phones,with the My Maxis logo on the screen,at Axcess tickets counter to enjoy the discounts.
Call 03-77115000 for more info.

If you never had any concert experience,go for this.She's like the BEST ENTERTAINER ever.

Not edited by moi,found it on googs.

After all the cancellin-concerts-drama happenin like the Rihanna,i think we Malaysians sure felt insecure bout all these concerts right?I dont want to buy no VVIP for a last minute-will-be-cancelled show.Not sure bout the REFUND of the ticks tho,who knows right?One more,saw some comments from Singaporeans that Queen B's recent concert at SG is NOT FULL LENGTH.wtf.


I sooooo wanted to go,boohoo.=(




P.s After all the rantings,i think you can get some USEFUL info bout the concerts.=)

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images