Results Waitin & Ampang Look Out Point

5/18/2009 06:23:00 PM

Current Track:Pussycat Dolls-Hush Hush
Current Mood:Stressed Out Tryin To Cool Off

Yeah,
i'm back bloggin after a few days of M.I.A-ing.

My frickin so called housemates moved out and took away the Wifi without informing me.
So im not able to connect to the internet when i'm at PJ
When i got back to Shah Alam,My laptop cant connect to the wifi too
So,that means i'm absent from the cyber world since last week.

Results are coming out REAL soon
Nervousscaredexcitedomg
Let's just hope i dont fail anything thank you.

Had a POINTLESS,GETTING JUDGED,& THEY ASSUME talk with sister's husband last night
I'm not stupid,i just dont feel like calling him Bro In Law Now,so what.
Not gonna talk about it to remind me how disgusted i felt last night.

Since My parents flied over here last sat
We went to few places for the weekend.

Venue
This is a place where they sell all the things you need to design yo house
I went there cause me sista bought a new house & needed to buy some lights.
I think it's around Cheras/Ampang area,no?

They have some really nice lights there.

I spotted this Hugeass Light.Compare it to the tiang.Biggah than i tot.

The cute thing is that you can actually design the lights yourself
Which pearl/diamonds to choose?
Send them your design,and your lights will be done in 3 months.
you go,designer!

TVB freaks,Donchu think this looks like Jessica's Gallery Cafe in Gem Of Life =x


Saw this tiny shop selling tiny little egg tarts
Didnt have the chance to try em out,cause some couple bought 100s of them
and they're out of stock.=s

Spent the my Sunday Evening at Ampang Look Out Point
(Well,i cannot say AGAIN,or else some loser will ASSUME me lepak-ing all round kl)

The Car park
No worries for the Jockey,they're safe.
For only RM 3.00,you can get rid of those no space to park stress.

The tower for photoshooting & Looking OUT.

Big Big World,Small Small Edmund =s
(Not psyhically thank youS)

Ampang Look Out Point,a place to go to when you're sick of the City.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images