CNY Shopping

1/14/2009 10:55:00 PM

Finally,i have people go shoppin with me
Hunting for baju cny
Y'all know la,cny have to wear all new clothes and stuff
Some even said have to wear new UNDERWEAR
i was like "new year,new underwear?"

So....Ying,How & i went to Mid valley that day
cause we're to happy to skip sociology tutorial
Was planning for lunch tho,not really shoppin

after wandering all around TOPMAN,PHILOSOPHY
I cant believe that nothing catches me eyes
Normally i'l just take this and that lik
e "snap" easy
But i didnt manage to get anything at MV

IDKW(i dont know why) them men clothes they are selling are getting Sissy & sissier all the freakin time....they have all these tshirt with the DEEP V all down to the middle of yo chest(like,real low..perhaps to the belly button)
all flowery,red & pink..see through....OMG
whats wrong with the world

For me,i can only buy clothes at those imported brand shops
like topman and stuff

cause with me size so biggy,i can easily fit in those foreign big size clothes
i cant really buy clothes from Time square,Sungei Wang
Cause all them clothes purposely sell the
"LALA" size only
Like from 13 to 17 years old

So,we're done with MV,then How sugges
ted to go SUNGEI WANG
=.=''
Different people different taste okay
So we headed to TS and SW
Went in shop by shop
How manage to buy few clothes tho

but for me,these damn clothes kept rejecting me
BULLLLLLSHEEETTTTYYY
But it's not like i really want them lo
w quality cheap clothes tho
They even have those Cheap sales guy,girl saying
"YOU WEAR AHH?NOT NGAM YOU GELA I THINK"
right to me face
THANKS!thats why their future can only be at these
malls shops workin
=x=x evil me


At last,i went to RADIOACTIVE
it's a not lala and not local-like shop
and bought like 4 clothes

Not so expensive tho,around 150 bugs
and i got some K-leh-feh CD for free
Man Jiang Hong
Purchase above rm120 can get this for free
=.='''

Their songs are still okay..not like super not good la
some local singing klefeh

So,thats all about the shoppin
Promised myself not to waste time going to SW and TS for clothes ady


I STILL NEED TO GET MESELF A SHOE AND A TROUSERS!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images