The Love Thang

2/24/2009 06:09:00 PM

It's a boring TUESDAY afternoon

As i've nothing else better to do
decided to share somma my thoughts with y'all bout

"The Love Thing"

After observing so much cases,yeah,Love cases since high school to now,pre uni
i found out that "love" is such a complicated thing

"In everyone's mind,love is a different thing"

Well,i didnt read it from a book or a Woman's Magazine
It's just that i had a wide range of friends who treated this love thingy differently
Most of my friends have been in love (in a relationship) before
and i found out that i got different views towards their relationships
like a really different one..idk

There are those who'll love each other seriously
Planning on their future after college or uni
Planning on meeting parents or what
These are the normal ones

There are those who just *POOF* became lovers in a short period
I dont think these people even understands each other yet
At the early stage,omg..they'll be lovey dovey
Then things starts to get ugly
One of them caught cheating
But the other party forgave it
Then cheat AGAIN
But forgiven again
then cheat for 1000 times again
But still be forgiven

Why?
"aiya..i still love him/her mah....err..what's up for lunch?"
DUMBASS I CAN SAY

These people usually appears so lovey dovey in front of you
but i dont understand why the cheated one would still defend for the sinner


"Shame on you,if you cheat me once
Shame on me,if you cheat me twice"
-Leann Rimes

I can easily see whether some relationships are just puppy or serious
I meant why do we have to start a relationship that is not going to last?
like puppy love,once the puppy is done playing with some toy..it wil leave it

The thing i hate is,those people who's in a puppy relationship
when they're in some breaking up stage or stuff
All they know how to do is

"I'm going to kill myself"
"I'm going to give up my studies"
"I'm going to jump from a building"
"I'm going to feed myself to the sharks"


OMG,i just cant stand it
You know it wont last right?then what for crying over it?

"GET OVER IT"
-Edmund Kwan


I dont even know what i'm fussing about..
just felt that sometimes people are soooo different
i meant
"Whats the point?"

No worries
there'll some more post like this

We gotta share some thoughts right?



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images