Brief Update

1/29/2010 10:59:00 PM

Current Track:Genie Zhuo-Yi Miao Yeh Hao

Current Mood:Decent

Gonna update you guys briefly about me since the NYE post.

Guess it's been a while and alot of things has changed.
Btw,i've subscribed for an internet service finally.
So now i can blog in the comfort of my own room.
This dead blog is gonna be alive again,i hope.=)

On Degree,

So it's Week 2 now since i started Degree.
I'm not doing Broadcasting nymore,i'm actually doing this new course Utar offered last year.
It's the Media & Creative Studies.
Was hopeful that it wont be just 10 or 15 people register for the course.
But the worst happened...only 5 registered.
Guess what,3 of em transferred to another course for now.
Five minus three=Two left.(if you get my maths)
It's sososososo sad.Dont get me wrong,i love the course and the subjects.
It's just that i'm going to miss the whole "being-in-the-class-with-200-friends-in-university" feeling.=(=(=(=(
For now,i'm studying with one friend,lunch with one friend,assigments with one friend.
He's a transfer from Ktar,a malay dude.Kind of a cool person.
Spare me with those "look to the bright side,you get personal attention from the lecturer shit".
I'm done listening to that.If you know me Well enough,i'm kind of a scared of lonely kind of person.Well,that's Scorpio.*Sad as i'm typing*
You can literally see me sitting in the foyer alone for hours waiting for the next class or whatever shit.And i'm kind of not really into knowing more people idk why.
The sad thing is that i love what this course has to offer.The subjects were not bad seriously.
Thats what keeping me from transfering back to broadcast.And some lecturers even told me Broadcasting has NO future in Malaysia wtf.
Whatever the case,guess i'll just study this shit and get it over with in no time.

Sorry that this post turns out to be an emo rant.I should be happy that i'm even in Degree,looking back on what i've been through in Foundations.

Alright,enough boutit.
Family finally decided to get a house here and soon i wont be staying in PJ.
Finally i have a HOME here.=)

hmmm....better not rant more.Gonna end this post for now.

"Why me?"

P.s I miss having a gang.
I miss having my great friends sending me back and forth from class.
I miss when we could have a lil party going on during lunchtime break.
I miss when we could laugh at some smallshit during lecture.
I miss when we discuss where to hang out after class.
Guess i wont have that happenind anymore since i only have like one friend in class.

Kthxbye.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images