Not another emo friendship post.

3/16/2010 09:13:00 PM



Just a thought.

Last time,when meeting new people,they tend to say that they have no friends.
When asked why?
Reasons mostly comes like "some friend ah,only want take advantage from u geh.."
"When they want nothing from you,then they wont use/bother/help you anymore lah"
"so hard to find true friends gelah nowadays"

I always think to myself,i've never encounter all that.Got so many advantages let people take meh..This is because i believe when you treat your friends good enough,they eventually will feel it and treasure/appreciate you more.Not a belief,it's proven.

But as i am typing this now,i am actually experiencing what you guys said.
I'm actually having a minor problem now(not money,not girl lah okay) regarding to my assignments and i'm begging for people to help me but all i got is shit.

When the lecturer asked me "hows the assignment?Due this friday yah"
I answered "None of my friends managed to help me"
Then she told me "True friends helps each other when you're in trouble,now you know who your true friends are"
I'm psyched like wth is the lecturer saying something like they'll say in high school musical.
Since she said true friend,it reminded me of a bestie.
So i texted him to ask for the favour.And all i get is "It's no harm to help,but i'll be getting nothing when helping you"
Alright wtf.Speechless max to the max wtfness.

So,the question is DO we still have to be nice to everyone and please em?
Hell to the nah.

I seriously know who my real friends are now,double seriously.




and YOU people,yes you.
You can suck on it when you need help from me,
cause you aint dealing with the SAME Edmund anymore.



Update: Problem Solved.Much appreciated.Thanks!


P.s This post is for some particular morons only.Those unrelated dont go perasan think i write bout you ya.Peace y'all.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images