End of semester one!

4/24/2010 07:17:00 PM


A lil update y'all.
Today is the last day of my first semester!
Well,kind of.Besides the replacement class on study week.
I'm feelin really tired now.Both psyhically and mentally,one is maybe i woke up way too early this morning for my last presentation,and two is that finally i'm done with all assignments and the entire semester.
So i'll be having my study break next week.
Hopefully i will study because i soo wanna get a better result.

aite,enough about studies.

I so wanna write a quality post but have no time to do it.Even when i have the time,i will have no energy due to rushing designs and stuffs.
Hopefully will renovate this blog abit after my exam.
There's so much i wanted to do after exam.
I want to rest,like literally.Like relax to the max.
Maybe read a book or fly a kite or something.Ha.

and if you're like seriously fed up with me not updating the blog and shit...




Click HERE to follow my Twitter!
Click HERE to follow me on Facebook!

So that you can get the Mini updates!=)

=)




You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images