Japanese Snacks

10/03/2010 01:45:00 AM

Current Track:Beast-Oasis
Current Mood:Chilled


If you dont know,i'm like super obsessed with Jap snacks.Well,not just Jap,any snacks out of Malaysia will do except snacks from Thailand or Vietnam or something.I guess these foreign snacks are quite interesting and delicious at the same time,the packaging and stuffs.


This one is actually cotton candy with pops in it.Grape flavour somemore.The pop thingy actually pops in your mouth like those 40cents candy pop thing that you can buy in some indian runcit shop.Well,it looks nicer than it's taste because after a while i get annoyed,ha.


Look at how creative their gummies can be! I know it's for kids and i'm like an adult shouldnt be so excited about this blabla.The beige/white colour gummy is suppose to be the sushi rice and red/orange gummy is like the prawn,fish and tamago.This kind of snacks is kinda entertaining,no?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Alright,enough about the snacks and stuff.It's been a week since the start of my semester break and i've actually done nothing but stayed home and watch tv series wtf.Really wish i could go out and i dont know,on a trip or something.I dont really have much to write about since i'm facing the computer like 24/7.What i'm going to do now is post some random pictures from my blackberry that maybe you have seen on my facebook but i'm gonna post it anyway,ha.Some really random pictures but i hope it can entertain you.=)


This new place at Jaya One is like one of my fav.It's called "The Bee" i dont know why but the food there sure taste good.Not like super omg good but like good,good.I'm sure it's not everyone's place because the food there might be abit overpriced.Oyah,that's the Tempura Teriyaki Prawn Burger!Lovesit.


This must be during examtime.I can really remember this because i drag this friend of mine to revise with me the whole night because exam for Japanese language is on the next day and i SUCK at it.That's not just it,the exam is on a Saturday,and i have to revise so hard that night while all these people drink and party so hard at Brussels and The other clubs at Jaya One.=(


Told you it's random right.Went to the National Zoo for a visit last month,dont ask me why.My friend and i just came out with this crazy idea of visiting.Guess we're pretty bored with the malls and karaoke rooms.Tell you what,the zoo is NOT SAFE.NOT SAFE.Take my words for it.


OHAI! My right face looks awesome,no?


Had this Peking Duck thingy at Pavilion when my friends from Sabah came over for a visit.Taste so frickin delicious wey.I meant the duck rolls and the sauce not the whole duck.I'm usually not into chinese food but this is awesomesauce.

Alright,something more recent.I just had this american cheesecake and tea latte like 2 hours ago at Vivo.

I know all these food pictures can be abit boring to you.I hope to just go out and look at things.Hopefully i can get to go back to Sandakan,my hometown.Then,i can have extra more things to tell.=)

Anyways,happy sunday!




Edmund

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images