December Magik

12/05/2010 03:03:00 AM


Okay.I dont know what's with the title.
I'm not on to say anything particular,just a lil update of some random stuffs.
Was pretty inspired to blog-a-lot just now,after editing some pictures on photoshop,the inspiration just went away.

RnB,Ballads in the Midnight.
Besides getting tons of cash and live in a mansion with 32452345 servants.
This is life.
I'm way too early to say things like that aint it? Enjoying music in the midnight sipping tea stuffs wtf.

So what now.Oh.I just officially finished my first year in degree.Well,not officially since exam is in a few weeks time.Then,i'll be done with year one.Moving on to year two,i hope i can just finish it like my year one.
So,that's about it.

I loved how i have deep conversations with my dad everytime i came back to kemuning.I like to show my dad the other side of me.The mature and rational side of me.Cause,you know,i'm not exactly the most mature person in front of lots of irrelevant people.I dont feel the need to show the other sides of myself to cater to people's expectations.Dont you just love it when your parents say "i will start to respect your opinion,since you're not a kid anymore.?" Stuffs like that.Not literally but around there.I've always known my dad felt there's a mature edmund in me that i dont show always.By saying "deep conversation",i meant by things like plans,future,financial and lots wtf.Okay,now i'm embarassed.Should i be having this kind of conversations with my dad years ago?hah.Whatevershoot.At least i'm doing it now.

This has gone waaaay,more than i wanted to share.
Just lemme show you some pictures from the outing with the foundation peeps.Now i know that we gather like maybe 3 times a year despite the fact that we live not too far away from each other.ha.

The Lis and The Edmund

Now i can call them skinny girls.

Must.Not.Eat.*Tears paper* Dont kill me.

The close foundation friends.Missing out a few.

We're just having a casual lunch and catching up.Let's just see if our plans work out,then we can take loads more of pictures.To the Beach!

The next set of pictures you see was my group's last presentation for the sem.We're actually talking about social appearance and interviews and stuff.So there's my friend practicing for his part,the make up.Well,obviously,i wont be putting make ups for girls.Not.Gonna.Be.A.FIFFY.hah.

Mel.The amateur make up artist who purposely practice just for the presentation.

Girl:You better dont poke my eyes or i will cut you.

Esther.The real white mouse for this presentation.
The presentation went well and the lecturer told us the marks are pretty decent.=)

I think that's all the pictures that i can dig from the blackberry which doesnt involves food.hah.Was posting too much pictures on food and snacks.Which makes me look like some crazy food gobbling freak.

For now,i'm actually having a study break for the semester.Which means i'll have to study for the exam.Well,my paper falls on the last day.So i think i still can slack for a while.
Movies,dramas,outings,games and karaoke!.Okay i'll cut on those.

I think i have more time to blog nowadays.Unless i'm uninspired,which happens 80% of the time fml.
I still owe you guys the birthday and sabah post tho.Which happened like N years ago.Let's see if i will blog about it cause i just transfered the pictures into my vaio.

So no i gotta go and watch more tv series sleep.
Nights peepers.


I just figured out the strikethrough function so you're gonna see more of it FYL

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images