Video Production

3/25/2011 06:33:00 PM

Hey peepers!

If you dont know or didnt follow me on twitter which you should,
i've been working on my video production paper this semester.
This paper requires me to produce a music video as final assignment.I've always been obsessed with music videos and now given the chance to produce one,i'm like super nervous.
Btw,it's a full practical and production paper.

Which means....


Lights,camera & action! #glamfail.

The shooting process will start next week.So far,we've found the talents,location and stuffs.
I hope this will be fun since this is like my one and only video production paper.


I'll actually do a music video for this song by Jessie J.
She's a british singer and you prolly know her from her song "Price Tag".
I hope my talents can lip-sync as hysteric as Jessie's voice.

So i guess i'll be super busy for the next two weeks,
not only for the video production but also my other 3 or 4 subjects.FML.


P.s Will definitely upload my production if it is presentable.Ha!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images