Don't You Remember?

9/26/2011 12:53:00 AM


Hey guys! 
It's been forever since i last logged in here.Well,there's nothing really major happening in my life 
besides all the studies and stuff but i definitely have a few occasions to blog about since i last posted here.
I think i've just lost my mojo to blog recently wtf. 
I love writing stuffs here because it feels like i'm talking and expressing something to a person. :)

Anyways, final exam for my second year second semester is officially over! OVA!
Now that i have some time in my hands, hopefully i can do something more creative this break.
Needs to find something or someone inspiring to inspire me.
Definitely don't want to sit around doing nothing. Gah. Just thinking about it bores me to death.

I'll definitely start posting up some random pictures(y'know,from the blackberry.) for the next post to get me started again or maybe have a change of layout to refresh my blogging experience.lol.

I miss the feeling of blogging when i feel like it.
 Posting things up when i feel like it. It's like i can't catch up for now. 
And all the insecurities about the privacy issues wtf.
Been reading the older posts of this blog (which was a few years ago), i'm so loud , spunky and expressive. I don't even know where i got that energy from.ha! With all the colourful fonts and stuffs LOL.
If you wanna go through my pages of embarrassing broken english writings,be my guest.

For now, i'm going through a period of time in life 
where i think we should learn to appreciate the things that we have right now. If you felt like there's things that you took for granted, make sure you make it right. You never know when it might be gone. Definitely don't be regretful when it's too late. Don't you remember when we used to be so contented with the things we have? but then we wanted and expected more and more of it. You may not earn as much as your friend, or may not get a better result in studies as your friend, but since when all of this became a competition?
Let more positive energy be around you, and eliminate the negative energy that bugs you to think the worse out of everything.
Why can't we just live in peace?

I'm definitely not in rage writing this. It's just that i'm going through something that all of us in the world will go through and i have a thought to share about it. Many people think that blog is a place for people to unleash their rage,well sometimes.At some point when we're mature, it's all like a joke.

Anyway, some closer friends of mine might know it's time to read my blog during my holidays,cause that's when i'll actually do something to the blog wtf. 
I will definitely posts something up and hopefully find a layout that more simple and clean.
So that i can find that mojo back for blogging.


Take Care! 


In love with. ;)



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images