~Back to Section17land~

8/27/2008 08:45:00 PM

Phew...
Just came back to section 17's hole~

Current Track-Coco Lee-Forever Friends(Olympics)


it's been a week~
erm...where shall i start?

On friday,the TB1NIES went to ONE-U to celebrate the art thingy
not all of em are going tho,

Zher Yin fetch us there with her newly born BABY
She has been fetching us since her baby was born
Thanks Girlie!

who knows the celebration could be such a BUMMER
We went to WONG KOK to have LUNCH and then DISMISS

I was like freakin mad


my parents just came over and waited for me at jaya one for lunch
but i rejected them,since my gang friends insisted.
but omg...i was so pissed by them..

why dont just go ss2's WONG KOK?
The thing that kills me is some of them have second round at what leisure mall~

=.=''

WHATEVER!!


Dissapointing!

Luckily two of em companied me to sing K!
Just to ensure my day to suck-less!
Thanks DUDIESS!


Spent my weekend at KL
stayed overnight at CONCORDE hotel,
as my sis's convocation was on sunday

The hotel room was FABULOUS,man
with the superb view of Twin tower and kl tower


I Just loved how these hotel lights make things glow!

Apparently everyone took their toilet pic,so i think i should have one..=x
(SOOOO DAMN AMATEUR)

Sis's convo was ok..nothing really much tho

On saturday night went to hard rock cafe
but embarrasingliciously i was EFFING REJECTED to go in

I'M NOT 21 YET!!!!WtF!


it was such a BUMMER!

so headed to RUM JUNGLE'
It was kindof a club..but not so happening tho
so,thats basically how i spent my week...
just got back to ss17
after ponteng-ing few days..


Oh yah!there's this pic i must show you guys!
I snapped it at forgot where
it was a toilet sign

Which one is suppose to be the girl/guy sign?
The one with the skirt or the one with the boobs?
=x







You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images