FlashBacks

9/07/2008 03:56:00 AM


Its 0357a.m now

Current track-Siti Nurhaliza-Percayalah

actually i just stand by my laptop & prepare to sleep

SO i off the lights and cover myself with blanky

once i closed my eyes..

I have all these flash backs in my mind
it kept playin around like an old movie

Many things have been happening around

i've seen flashbacks of the last day of class,the tb1nies cryin around,
i've seen flashbacks of me companying the gang to see wesley
i've seen moments during the art gallery
i've seen the road i'm walking back to millenium court
i've seen myself on the utar bus
i've seen how i transformed into what i am today
and there's even more of these flashbacks i cant list out all

things happened so fast,this moment you might be top of the world
the next minute you might be all down

For those who are glad to be what they are now
appreciate everysingle bits of it
it might be once in a lifetime

AT THIS MOMENT,

i have a feeling of ''nothing is much more important than your life''

I'm not emo
I'm not acting in a drama
I'm not insane
I'm still the edmund you know

it's just life is too short

Nothing serious is happening
just felt like saying something right now





You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images