The After Christmas Post

12/30/2008 01:23:00 AM

Merry Creasemust evaliwan!
Belated tho

Current track-Can i have this dance-Zac & Vanessa
oh-so-high-school i know

Well,Christmas was alright...all so merry and stuff
celebrated with family
and total 0% with friends

Takin pictures,givin and receivin presents,xmas trees,fake snows

I loved christmas

Got Dozens of greeting from people..
Thanks alottysomuch

1)Xmas teddy bear
2)Santa Claus Mug
3)A notebook
4)A pencil case

I got the above for xmas
3 & 4 reminds me finals is near

Thats all bouttit

I realized that i always not post pictures & blog a very little thesedays

Too frus to plug this & that for the pic
Too frus to blog without pic

Maybe when i got myself a new laptop
New cellphone with 20000 megapixels cam

Then i'll behave like a blogger

Ciao for now

Hateful for around holidays classes
Bull

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images