To a Best-Friend-to-be Friend

12/06/2008 11:39:00 PM

To a Best-Friend-To-Be Friend,

Really dissapointed at you

The words that came out of your mouth became NASTIER

You are not like that before

I said one word,you tease one word

Joke might be fun,but teasing as in joking is seriously annoying

Even myself dont tease people that way anymore

Sometimes i even started to say nice or normal things to you & some friends

But the next thing i get is your laser mouth

Lazy la...

Never knew searching for a real good or best friend is that hard..

That makes me think of my old best friends

Somehow,i missed you guys

Maybe
"Everyone is selfish"
is true?

Thanks for the Reminder!
I'm fully dissapointed


From yours truly,
Edmund

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images