Cant Sleep

4/16/2009 06:33:00 AM

0634am

And i'm still awake bloggin
i cant really sleep these days
i dont know why,man

*insomnia*

It's not like i've been sleeping all day
these days i can like sleep only 1 or 2 hours
and i'll be damn fine
normally if people not enough sleep will be tired all day,sleeping in class and stuff
but i turned out to be just fine
whats wrong with me?

Sometimes i'm quite worried bout my health conditions honestly
like i'll ask myself questions

"Is it okay for me to face the conmputer for almost 15 hours everyday?"
"Am i going to get some cancer in my 30s after all these oily fried food i never stop eatin?"
"When is the last time i had an apple?or fruit?"
"When is the last time i sweat from exercising?"

omgness..i'm crazy lahh
how come?
call me crazy ass edmund

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images