Sem 3 No More

4/29/2009 05:40:00 PM

Yays to us!
Somehow,we survived the 3 semester of found-a-tion
After all the "Chat&doesnt listen to lecture" days
Give yourself a pat at the back!
At last you've finished something

=)=)=)=)

Sociopsychology paper was all okay!
Except the MCQs,i think i did quite okay for the structures & essays
Thanks for the DIRECT tips,Miss Gasping-For-Air-Lecturer!
Ciates it lotsa!
(i've spill written everythin i can for the paper,hope the result is OKAY)

I'm still abit worried bout Maths tho
i dont really know how to do that number paper wtf
PlsPlsPls dont fail me...
I've no time to extent for the 3 months
ohpleaseiwoulddoanythingforittogetpass!

After this last paper,it's time for Hohohoholidays!
I think i should come up with a Hoilday-to-do-List
I'll be staying at PeeJay til after Graduation Night
So,call me Up anytime,ANYTIME!


*Cant wait for our trip GUYS!*

You Might Also Like

2 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images