No choices No More

5/29/2009 07:15:00 PM

Current Track:Jennifer Hudson-If this Isnt Love
Current Mood:Miserable

Try living without the internet for a week
(When the only thing you have is the computer)
and the result is...?

One Going to Die Edmund

This post is gonna be no pics cause i felt like sayin smthing

The last couple of weeks had been hell,the most miserable weeks i had this year.
Everything is soo NOT RIGHT!

Got my results and GUESS what??
I PASSED THE FREKING MATHS!
but thats nothing to be happy about..
Because i'm still not eligible to graduate wtf

In order to proceed to DEGREE,you'll have to get at least 2.00 CGPA
and getting 1.95 for it is like the GREATEST FEELING EVER!!
LIKE EVER!! bullshiish

2 options left:
1)Go to HELP Uni (cause they accept those who passed all the sujects,not CGPA)
2)Repeat some freaking subject to upgrade the points

Since some very INFLUENTICIAL futile people talked my dad out about how
MONEY MINDED Help Institute is,i have no choice but to take the second option.
I got comments like
"You cant even manage to pass UTAR,you think you can do it at HELP?"
"0.05 is FAIL,even if it's 0.01 you're a failure too!"
"If it's not because of your Mother,i think you should be booking your airtix back to Sabah now"
Thanks to You-know-who-you-are!
Thanks for the supportiveness.

So i got to Foundation Office and they told me to repeat 2 subjects instead of 1.
Because it's safer to do that (There goes another rm342 to UTAR,thankyou)
Then i had to pay their freaking fees which is

RM1293!!!

Rm609-renewal fees and Rm 684 for 2 subjects
(Renewal fees as in CRAPPY library fees and stuffs.good business minds)
ALL because of the 0.05!!
It's not like i didnt study or what...
sem1-1.5 sem2-1.9 sem3-2.15
I know it's not WHOA,but at least i improved arghness.

1)i will be taking Public Speaking & Management
2)I dont want to redo the 5 min and 10 min speech which is a must
3)I dont want to go for class alone
4)Dont tell me how happy you are for going to DEGREE
5)No one will fetch me back and forth to class no more
6)I miss going to class with you guys!
7)i need internet connection ASAP
8)I dont want to go to class with juniors
9)I dont want to go to degree in JAN..it's too late
10)I need some supportive friends..cause family dont show them out.

Much much more to go...
If things change,maybe it will change my life right back up now.

Life is Miserable.



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images