Holiday's Randomness

5/02/2009 04:19:00 AM

Current Track:I hate this part-Pussycat Dolls
Current Mood:Active

Things i'm about to write now is Super Random
Cause i've really no idea what to do now in ma room goshy

Sighs
Mr.Lizard came to into my room uninvited again
i just saw him just now,crawling in without knocking
Hatesit!

It's the second day of the long awaited holiday
but turned out i'm sitting all day long in ma room doing nothing
i thought i'll be going around all them malls here
all i've done is lying on bed facing this laptop
facebook-ing,youtube-ing
Argh,soooo sick of it!

My hands are killing me!
Fyi,i've allergy to BEEF
it only started since i moved over to PJ
Dang!I thought i'm superman and i got no allergy and all
But i have the cream to stop the allergy tho
so i'm kinda like "If allergy then sapu cream lah"
and start to indulge the oh-so-delicious Mcd's DoubleCheese Burger!
and not to forget IKEA's MeatBall!
omgnessicantresistthedeliciousnessofithelpmeplease!

Thanks to them Meatballs & Cheeseburgers
It's worse than how it looked like in that pic
My hands are itching like HELL after applying the cream
you know how serious when i bold the hell word
But they said,if your rashes itch after applying cream,it means that the cream is curing them wtf
Serves me right,right?
I'd still love eating beef tho...sobs

Gosh...i slept like 15 hours today..
and i have nothing in me stomach for the whole day,NOTHING
Cause Dad's too busy to bank in cash for me
and some friends are too busy to entertain me
So i have to starve like crazy!
At around 9 something,i noticed my hands starts to shiver
and got a bit dizzy when i tried to stand
(Lissa,i think you saw me like that before right?when we're copying the prom flyers)
When i tried to look in the mirror,
my lips gone all white and cracked.like some crazyrehab people
i was like,it's just one day..i turned to a Zombie..
what's with the African peeps?they starved like 10 days omg
Fortunately,i called oneofme friend to treat me
and i got a full paid trip to Murni
still dizzy when i was there just now -.-''
I need nice food,like reallly


Wacha!!(Random,right?)
Btw,thats me nephew showing his CowFu(Uncle) the toy spanner
i know i sound old=x
It's been a long time since i last met him,
he's vacationing at Sabah now with his mommy(me sista)
Kids are sooo Stress free!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images