Grief-Ness

6/13/2009 12:57:00 AM

Current Track:Joanna Wang-I Love you
Current Mood:Nocturnal

The Cellphone ranged at 1130pm-ish
Been told that Grandma Was admitted to the hospital.

Dad said "it's alright,dont worry too much okay?She'll be fine"

Continued to sleep after hanging dad up,with an uneasy feeling.
Placed my cell right above the cooler which is right next to me,
incase dad needed to call to update Grandma's status again.

I know i've been warned.

There goes my phone ringing again,
it's 530am-ish and i saw DAD written on the phone screen.

"Chun Kit, grandmama just passed away."

I'm totally blanked.Unlike my sisters,i wont react/cry immediately.
So my dad asked me to inform them instead,afraid that my second sister will freak out.
so i called and told them.Yes,with no surprise..she freaked out right at point.

Well,things happens right?I dont want to go around telling every single friend bout this,so that they can comfort me.Thats immature.

So,this few days when you are happily teasing me & stuff,i'm actually full of sorrowness,
thank you.

Tried to inform a friend & you guys should really tell me is it me
or the people are different these days.
So the conversation goes like this:

Ed:Hey,'m having a really bad day today lah.
Person:What is it?Tell Me Tell Me
Ed:I've been told my Grandma passed away this morning.Sighs
Person:Oh.....(paused) you.....very sad meh?
Ed:What do you think?
Person:My grandpa Died and i felt nothing loh.
Ed:I'll call you again k.

Did nothing but worsen the situation.
But thanks to some friends for the texts.I'm feeling much better now.
Not to forget the really supportive text from Lissa.Thanks.

So,thats about it.I'm blogging now at my house,sandakan,sabah.
Prolly be back next week.Sighs.Missing classes for a week.No idea how to save those attendance.

P.s Rest in peace,Grandmama.=)



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images