The comeback

6/15/2009 11:06:00 PM

Current Track:Beyonce-Irreplaceable
Current Mood:Relieved

Always wanted to say that.
"The Comeback"
Love how those 90's pop singer said it after MIA for years

Yeah,i'm completely fine and doing good right now.
After all that,i believed i've learnt and seen much.
Can i say "Grown Up?" whatever.

After all funeral things are done,i'm spending some time with my family right now.
Especially my grandpapa,
he's still not getting use to things since my grandmama is not around anymore.
So i'll have to spend some time with him.
I heard from my aunt,he cries every morning.I saw his tears droppin during breakfast.
Gives me heartache to see that.Hope he'll stay strong.=)

Alright,back to you guys.I'm browsing through my cellphone pictures
and found lots & lots of pictures for blogging purpose but didnt have the time to do so.
So i'll just upload them with little captions and less words.=)

Esther's Birthday(btw,she's my sister)

Huimin,Esther & JennyThe Kota Kemuning Gang
(Kobe,Jenny,Esther,Huimin,SengKwee)


Steamboat.Loves the star smiley faces things.Lou Ma Zi(Mum in cantonese)@Puchong.
Rm22.00 nett per person drinks not included.

Spending some time at the arcade@Sunway Pyramid

Major Wacker!Look at the scores!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Alright,pictures coming up are super random.Those i took during all those outings.

Girlies with panties!

So many panties,so little time right?=x=x=x=x=x=x

Mini sets@Pasta Zanmai Rm22.oo

Section 14 wa..

This cute little thing travelled in a school bag from PJ to Redbox@Lowyat.
Cute pet,cruel owner.=x (btw,alvin is the owner)

Jasmine Dear@minitoons

Nephew giving me the "huh?" look.

My little "poser" cousin.No candies & chocs for her,a camera will do.

Niuzexui =)

I dont get how these lollipops can be 99% FAT FREE?i mean it's so chocolaty & stuff.whatever.

Dont we just love burgers?it's in BBQ flavour somemore,ugh,kill me.

So thats about it.

Many people seems to know lots of things about me.
When asked where they get to know it,it would be from my Blog.
I know many of you are capable of typing a few words in my chatbox,so do it.
No reasons like "aha,my english no good lah,later type wrong"
if thats the case,you'll get a kick in the ass when i meet you!=x

P.s i'm starting not to miss Pj.thats a good thing right?

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images