Xx___Randomness___xX

7/11/2009 12:49:00 AM

Current Track:Miley Cyrus-The climb
Current Mood:Morning Blur


Hey there,peeps.
How's the start of this weekend?
For me,every weekend is unplanned.
Planned to sleep til noon and rot til around 6pm and zoom zoom for Dinner with a friend,but my very happy cellphone tends to ring so early and got a text from Lissa bout the Kampar Trip.
Supposed to join Ernst and some new friends to go shopping at KL,
but now i'm here at Shah Alam.

What else can we do besides going to malls and stuff,right?
But there's this one thing thats a must do this week.
It's to watch "Obsessed"
Yours truly is like the biggest fan of Beyonce,plus Ali Larter is a bonus.
Will be having my Public Speaking Mid Term next Friday evening.4-5pm ithink.

So this post is also about all these random pictures i took from periodically.
I cant blog like consistently these days,so took pictures of almost anything that i see or found in my cell.=)

New York Fish & Chips@Fish&Co Rm17.90
(Yes,thats melted cheese on the fish and inside the fish.Nom Nom Nom,fish chowder is slurp too)

Finally had my Krispy Kreme.It's a tad more expensive then bigapple because they are actually using HERSHEY's chocolate as toppings.Loves the white chocolate and glazed ones.=)

Cheese Balls@New York Deli@One Utama
(Deep Fried Potatoes stuffed with cheese,Amaze-balls!)
Some shots of my hometown,around town.Loves the blue sky compared to the grey sky here.
My neighbourhood skies.=)

The very paliah and stucked in the 70's airport as mentioned by KennySia.Thats the boarding room by the way with some very grumpy old dudes.

Autopay Machine@One Utama (Thats what you get for spending more than 12 hours there)
A very poor little broadcast student looking for people to survey@One Utama.
Came to me when i'm having my A&W chicken burger and i said"Ah-ah,no no."
(To his assignment buds,he did his job kay.)

Redonkculous Note@Utar Toilet
(I mean besides "using" the toilet,what else? or does that means people tends to pee pee or poo poo outside of the toiletbowl or what omg.)Anyone needs that?i prefer "How to date Megan Fox?"OmFg

P.s. I found some Dark secrets about someone.unbelievable dumbass drama scenes happening in real life scenarios.Guys,keep your cash to yourself not for love.


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images