Once in a BLUE moon

7/06/2009 06:38:00 PM

Current track:Rihanna-Umbrella-ella-ella-eh-eh.
Current Mood:Tai-yed and lownely =(

Yeah,i'm back blogging again after all these while.
Came to Station One right after class for their wifi since the wifi at Wendy's are not working.

If it's not because i have to do some research for assignments,i dont think i'll be here.
It's a challenge to carry the laptop in my not-laptop-bag from home to jaya one.
I mean besides it's tiring,it's dangerous too what.

So not in the mood to prepare for my 5 minute speech tomorrow
and also the mid term for management on wednesday.

I'm still not used to do all these things alone.
Yes,after 5 weeks of miserable classes i'm still alone without getting to know any new friends
This is because i have to face different people each and every class.
That means i'm not belonged to a proper class.I attend this class for public speaking
and another for management.It's so difficult.
Kinda reminds me of the time when i just move here.When i'm still staying at MC.
sighs.

I just found out the "turtle speed" wifi here at station one takes 15 minutes to upload a photo.
So,no pictures for this post until i find some other place with better wifi.

My back is still aching like hell even though it's been a week.
It aches everytime i tried to get out of a cab,get up from bed and stuff.
For those of you who doesnt know,i fell again at my house balcony.
And this time it hurts one of my bone backside REAL BAD.
It's the bone between the backbone and the ass.I dont know whats that called.
At the time i fell,i couldnt get up but only moan due to pain.
Thats my first time to encounter with such painess.
Pain that numbs the whole body and even my voice.
At the time i really thought of one thing,do i deserve to face all these things here if i'm back at my own home?I still have my family to care for me if there's anything.sighs.
Trust me,when i CAPS LOCK that REAL BAD word.it's seriously that pain.
but i have to force myself to class that day because repeat students have to attend 80% of classes so that we'll not be barred.What a life.
That is such a Bad Bad day,i had to fight the pain when i sat on the bus or in the class.
I dont really remember what ms.sharon is teaching honestly.Cause i sat at the side corner of the class fighting the pain alone.
No exaggeration.
I stayed in room for almost 5 days before i can finally go out for outings.

I think after this wednesday,i meant the midterm,i really need to have a temporary break
before public speaking midterm next week and the assignments.

I heard the gang is planning to go to Kampar for a visit and i'm not informed.sighs.

Thats all for now.Hopefully i can find some other place with really good wifi and cheap food.
I've been stuffing myself with all these drinks although i'm not thirsty.=(

I Miss the old times.
But who to blame but myself.
If it's not because of the 0% effort for my studies before,i dont think i deserve all this now.


P.s: I hate the feeling when i know that i hate someone's blog,but i'm curious to read it and felt disgusted after reading it.Thats human i think.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images