Canton-I & Redbox Gardens

8/21/2009 03:16:00 PM

Current Track:All or Nothing-O-town

Current Mood:Decent

Anyone fancy DimSum like breakfast?
I'm crazy over dimsum,maybe cause i'm Chinese?
Brought up in a very cantonese family?

Well,sometimes we should lay off some cheese,ham and bacon altho they're crazyass delicious.

I'm having one of those day when you can eat your heart out without hurting your wallet
last Wednesday,when How Yuan decided to treat me all day at The Gardens (cause he will be getting his salary soon)whoops.

After class, we headed to Gardens and straight to

nice place,noisy people.Apparently chinese talks alot when they eat.=)

Their Menu,btw this restaurant is under the same company as Dragon-I.The restaurant with
the Shanghai Dumplings.Slurps.

Roast Chicken & BBQ pork rice@Rm 11.80 approx

Ignore the shirt.The food is not Dirrty =)

Their Signature Wanton Noodles@Rm 12.80 approx
Loves the wanton but not the herbaltaste noodles.

BBQ pork Buns!!@Rm 6.00 approx
The best thing i had in that restaurant.=)

Jumbo Prawn Chee Cheong Fun@Rm 10.80 approx
My grandpa used to tell me how them chinese people called this in english
"Pig Long Powder"wtf

Overall the food is not bad but the price is abit expensive.
Not a problem if you're going with your family,because papa always pay for it.=x

Thats for brunch.
As for dinner,we headed to my all time favourite REDBOX gardens for their Buffet.

Rm 40.00 per person on Monday- Friday.
Lucky cause they are serving bigass Oysters and Mussels that night.
Eating and singing at the same time is SICK!

All that and i still doesnt have to pay,goshness.The guilyness in me.
Alright,i lied.i paid for the taxi.ha!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Back at Kota Kemuning,My sista said we cant miss out eating their Rojak & Ais Kacang.
The "oh oh" lady was preparing our rojak,with no beansprout.=P

That is why they're calling it street food.

The ais cendol kacang thingy.Sis is nuts hardsellin this.i didnt had it tho.

Thats her holding up that cendol like it's a product.
Seriously,their rojak is like the greatest ever.

Gosh,i need to have it this weekend.

Street food and lok-lok-ing is seriously not good during this h1n1 season.
I meant guys,get real!eat that cabbage yo mama cooked at home.

Found this 20cent under my bed & the year on it is 1988 which is ma b'year.
I know right,randomness to the max.ha.

Done with the pictures.Now i'm about to watch some movies.
Not in the cinema where all them H1n1 is around.
My hard disc is packed with movies and dramas.=)

P.s Noticed my couture background?You cant find it no where.
I edited the template HTML like a pro.wtf.
Well,let's say i really read over them webpage design notes.

Lameassness.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images