Presentation Week

8/12/2009 12:52:00 PM

Current Track:Waking up in Vegas-Katy Perry
Current Mood:Hungry

Almost 2 weeks didnt manage to update
I have alot to share bout these past weeks,gosh.
First,about this gadget failure of mine.
As usual,i'm preparing for the scripts,notes and powerpoint for assignment on Friday Afternoon.
After completing all of the materials for the 2 assignments,i log off the my laptop and have afourty winks.
After waking up happily(cause the assignment is done),it's time to watch some drama series
and be relax,right?
but hell,i cant even log in to my computer,because of some Microsoft Registration thingy.
Then i heard from some friends that means Microsoft detected my Windows is the pirated one.
and i cant even log in my computer to do anything,FML.
but wait.......HELL NO!all my freaking assigments are inside in the laptop!!Argh-ness.
So with LIGHT-SPEED,i went to Digital Mall to search for a hero to save my laptop.
Went to this computer service counter and Mr.Computergeek is already giving me attitude.
Damn,he's like "What's the problem?Hah?"
Being the polite and educated Edmund,i answered him and passed him my laptop wire.
"No need,no need!,i have the wires."He said in an annoyed tone.
Then he's acting all that pro and sticking some disc into my laptop,touching all the parts,checking all the stickers and he saw the INTEL INSIDE sticker at below the keyboard.
"You stick yourself one arh?"
I was like Bullshit!of course not right? but i answered in a nice way tho.
after checking and pressing all the buttons he thought is fake,he told me there's no way he can save my laptop.
Need to this that take this out take that out bla bla bla bla cant help you.
WTH.
So now no one can fix my laptop with all my assignments in it.
It's already Sunday Night and i have a presentation to do on Tuesday and rehearsal for Talk Show on Monday.
Helplessness to the max,i started from zero.
Redo-ing all them assignments.
Redo-ing is not as easy as clicking on redo during photoshop.it's torture.
But i managed to finish on time and the talk show went on just Fine.
With great comments from the tutor and friends.I'm glad with the last second work!
"Chun Kit:As usual,you've always done well"said Sharon.=) 41/50 marks.=)=)
and rushed for management powerpoint just now.So now i'm all done and wait to present tomorrow.
there's this one incident yesterday tho,after buying lunch from the cafeteria
i went on the bus to go home.
While,we're on the way back,i heard some water splashed in front of my seat.
and i was like"which silly girl spilling her orange juice again?"
but wait....Orange juice dont smell like that.
GOSH!
when i tilted my head a lil to peek,the girl in front of my seat is actually vomitting!
Right next to her seat,the seat in front of me,and the place people have to walk thru to get in or out of the bus.
I saw all the rice and seafood on the floor
and i honestly GAGGED like 20 times...urgh.
I know ,Pity her right?even get scolded by the bus driver to clean it.
but then who pity those who have to walk pass her vomit?(which actually means stepping on it)
Ha.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images