Foundation done,3 years of Degree to go.

10/09/2009 01:57:00 PM

Current Track:Keyshia Cole-I remember
Current Mood: Relieved


Finally,results released.

Been so freakin worried for days.I knew the results will be out around these few days.Been loggin in the Utar website for like 50 times.Until last night,after playin with the FB game,i have nothing else to do.So,why not check the Intranet again?It's around 11.45pm,i think.Who the hell at Utar would upload our results late at night right?

Guess what.

Those lazybumps really did upload them.I checked earlier around 11.15pm.They said i'm not authorised to view results yet,but they did put the "Semester Final Examination Results",blah.

Whatever the case,who cares bout Utar-Results-Uploader.(But it's really nice to view the results at midnight)S-u-s-p-e-n-s-e.I used my right hand to cover part of the monitor,i know,silly-ass.


Tadaa, B+ for Public Speaking and C+ for Management.It's not flying colours kind of results,i know.My academic Adviser told me to achieve ONE C+.then i'll be illegible to graduate Foundation.Well,i got a C+ with an extra bonus of B+.So i guess i'm OFFICIALLY done with Foundations.Yehaa.I'm soso sick of PE Block and Sp Corner(the one and only mamak there).=))))))))).Seriously relieved.It's like i've graduated everything,but wait,there are still 3 more years to go.Gosh.I think there's nothing else i can do now,just getting ready to war for the JANUARY intake.=)

One thing,when i didnt graduate last May,i've been told i can continue my degree at another Uni,just that i have to pay extra 20k to finish up degree.I'm glad i didnt go for it,altho i really wanted to at that time,but nothing compares to the contentment i have now.bleh,what am i saying.

Okay,enough with the exaggeratin'.Some random stuffs now.Like super random.

Shrimp Noodles a.k.a Prawn Mee@Sandakan.

I just had that for my breakfast.Been told by my Dad,the shop that sells the noodles is like a famous "Brand" here in my town.It's called Lou Dong,whatever.I'm like whoa,then i should really should give it a try.Turned out,it really is the BEST here.Besides cuttlefish,porkand fried wantans,it has like 10 or maybe 15 prawns in it.The price is also reasonable,only Rm5.50.Lovesit

Mango Puddings

Those are homemade,alright.Well,not by me of course.Me father is the CHEF of our family whereas my mum doesnt really know how to cook,perhaps one or two dishes but yeah.Dad has been making all kinds of food from chinese cuisine to western cuisine.I should have snap a few pictures of em too.I love how the picture looks,frosty and stuff.=)


Thats it for tday,imma to get my party suit on for the WEEKEND!

Enjoy!




P.s I'm not coming back on the 21st Oct,trip cancelled.That means,no Queen B concert for me.=(
P.s.s Thanks to one of my cuzzie for reminding to mosaic out the I.C no incase of identity theft!Could be serious,i guess.

You Might Also Like

1 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images