10/23/2009 04:47:00 PM

Current Track: The All American Rejects-Gives You Hell
Current Mood:Bored


Hey there,nothing much recently.Just a simple update.
It's gonna be a wordy post now.
At home now doing nothing,most of my friends would be working,or studying now i think.
I'm the only one doing nothing here waiting for the stupid class to start next year.
How i hope school starts tomorrow.
So i can go to class,deal with some assignments and meet with friends.=)
The good news here is that i'll be back to KL on the 13th Nov with my parents.

On Sis's New Born Baby,

My parents will be over to visit our new addition to the family.My sis's new born baby,LUCAS.=)
I really like the name,it's like so.....independent?wtf
It just gave me the feeling like he's gonna grow up and be an independent man or someting.
Whats with all this name-expert thingy hah.
Anyway,Congrats on the great job sis.=)

On School and stuffs,

I've been really anxious about the degree thingy.
My Sis said we're going to do that Family Talkthing again when we get over.
(Remember how it went last time when i didnt pass my cgpa,terrible.)
I'm kinda interested in Broadcasting but the thing is what am i going to do after graduating?
Am i really going to be some host on tv?I'm not sure bout that.
I just wanna work with things like Media,Advertising,Entertainment and stuffs.
I saw they offer a new course that day on the UTAR website.
It's MEDIA & CREATIVE STUDIES.(PJ campus)
Thats the thing i'm keen to study last sem when i wanted to go to HELP.
Argh....confusing.
I'm worried what people say will be true.
The thing about Broadcasting jobs are not really easy to find.The only thing i'm worried about.
=(

On the Nov Dec Holidays,

Since i'll be back to KL on the 13th Nov,
should i join my parents to go back to Sandakan on the 23rd?
Or what can i do at KL for the whole 1 1/2 months?
I dont wanna stay at my sis's place all day doing nothing
Dont wanna work for them either.Working for them can be abit depressing and stress.=x
So dont wanna think about it for now,but if i'm going to buy the airticks last minute,
it can cost like a thousand dollars.If i decide now,airticks can be as cheap as 200 dollars?i think.


There's alot more to write about,but i'm too tired to sit on this office chair to blog.
Usually i blog on my bed at PJ.
Damn,those people spraying pesticide outside of my house.
I'm like a dying mosquito now wtf.Smelly lah.
One more,i miss my PJ friends like crazy.=I

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images