November

11/10/2009 05:23:00 PM

Current Track:-

Current Mood:Impatient


Just went for a haircut and sushi for lunch with MangMang!
Finally did both of em.I soo wanted to go for a haircut but no time.
Also had Sushi for lunch! Noms to the max!
They even have Tempura Unagi here which Sushi King doesnt have.=))

As you can see the title post is November,because duhh..it's November!!
I hope it's not too late to say
Welcome to the Edmund's Month!=)

Not because of it's my (youknowwhat) and it's also going to be the end of the year.
Everyone loves year ends what.
We will have sooo much to prepare for Christmas and New Year.
I seriously cant wait for it.Yay!!
I'm Superexcited just by thinking of it,crazy.

So i'll be back to Kayelle super soon which is this Friday omfg.
With only two days left,i have like 18297493 things left on my To-Do list.
So here it is,

1)Fix My shitty Laptop-Done (btw it's only 20 bugs,not like Kl 300 dollars wtf)
2)Have a haircut-Done
3)Sell My Psp-Done (sold it to Mang too,have Fun!)
4)Burn the 65439837 discs my aunty asked for-Done
5)Go for Sushi-Done
6)Host a BBQ night at home with relatives-Done
7)Host a Steamboat night at home with relatives-Done
8)Eat seafood until i'm sick of it-Done
9)Play with my PS2 like crazy-Done
10)Get myself some T-shirts
11)Get myself some short pants
12)Get myself a new pair of shoes
13)Bring the Seed Bag to shop to shorten the sling
14)Bring all the trousers to tailor to shorten
15)Have a really nice steak at some expensive restaurant
16)Wash all the clothes that i'm going to wear at KL
17)Teach my dad to use his new all in one printer
18)Explain to my mum wth is Broadcasting about
19)Get my bestie a Birthday Present (Besides flowers,perfumes what do girls like ha?)
20)Make sure Uncle is sending us to airport
21)Get a full month present for my new born nephew.(We'll be celebrating together this Sunday)
22)Make sure to meet up all my friends before going back to KL.
23)gahhh.......whatelse?

I think there's still alot more that i need to do but i cant think of anything else at the moment.
As you can see the done task is like not even half of the whole thing.
Whatever.It's not like i can really finish it up
But some of em have higher priority tho.



A bit tired now,so....Off i go for a nice afternoon nap.=)

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images