12/04/2009 11:35:00 PM


Hey guys,sorry for not updating anything for the past few weeks.
I've been MIA from the cyberworld for a while
because something bad has happened to one of my family member.

So i'm taking a break from updating my blog for a while.
Dont worry,i promise to be back once everything has settled down.

Lastly,a text from one of my bestie.

"Life is too short to wake up with regrets.
So love the people who treat you right.
Love the ones who dont just because you can.
Believe everything happens for a reason.
If you get a SECOND CHANCE,grab it with both hands
If it changes your life,let it.Kiss slowly.Forgive quickly.
God never said life would be easy.He promised it would be worth it."

Thanks loads.You dont know how much this means to me.

Be right back.=)

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images