I hate sem 2's tuesdays.

6/14/2010 11:09:00 PM


Just kaotim-ed installing all those anti virus stuff for the new toy.
Next time i can go those starbucksy places to online and stuff.=)
maybe that's when i'll start posting quality posts.Unlike all these ranting posts nowadays.
My apology.

So tired la weih.And i hate tuesdays for this semester.grrhh.
It's because class starts at 8am O.O''
Then after that class i'll hv a 2 hour break at 10am alone,ALONE! yish.
Where to go?I dont do breakfast alone okaay.My friends got other classes somemore.
omg i hate it.
Looking at the bright side,i've done the research for my tutorial tomorrow! *claps*
It's week 3 already,and it's time to really start workin on those assignments.
First assignment is due next week.Gosh.Now it's not like one subject one assignment.
It's like one subject got 3 to 4 assignments.

How to handle weih?

Put assignments aside.

I hate tuesdays.


P.s can terus Monday Skip to Wednesday?pretty please.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images