It's brown!

6/06/2010 02:12:00 PM


Hey guys,Happy Sunday!

Finally i'm done editing my blog's template.
It's brown,Hello?
How come some people say i have a pink blog wtf.
It's all shades of brown here.=( Tell me it's brown please.

Enough bout that.Movin on.
I'm having this major body pain all over.Been choreographing a few dances and teaching some of my sis's students for their annual dinner performance.(from 9 to 5 btw)
Yes,if you dont know,i'm quite a dancer.Back at when i'm still in high school,i do alot of dancing and choreographing.Well,not really professionally.I learnt it on my own.
So if you're curious,it's not salsa or cha cha stuff alright.
Havent been doing that since 2004 i think?
I'm kind of leaving that behind but my sis asked me to do this as a favor,so yeah.
It's quite of a difficult job since all them kids are starting from scratch.That means i have to teach them really basic moves and stuff.
After all,it's all about having fun.I dont want to scold and scream at them like i usually do last time.So that's what i'll be doing every saturday until 3rd of July.

Alright,let's talk about school.
Just started the first week of my new sem.
Lucky to i'm not in a 2 person class anymore.We have new juniors and combining class.
So that's not bad.I actually have a class right now.=)
Will be studying alot of advertising this sem,that means MORE design.
More Design=More Work=More Stress
I'm not complaining tho,cause i do love designing things.Actually more design means less theory.I dont need to do so much studying.=)))

owh,snap.

Sis just texted me to fetch her from the facialspaplace.

Bai.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images