Bon Odori 2010

7/19/2010 01:34:00 AM

Current Track: Taylor Swift-Fifteen
Current mood:Feverish


I think most peeps heard about this Bon Odori festival things.
If you dont know,google is always there for you.=x

Yeahlah! It's because i dont really know what is it!haha.
I just get to know it's a Japanese celebration once a year where Jap peeps gather and celebrate
somethin'.There were cultural performances and stuff.Not bad if you're really into Jap culture.

Unfortunately i'm like sick and having this fever on the day itself.So,to be honest i didnt really enjoy myself that night.I could literally feel my eyeballs burning hot and like there are 9937487598363 rocks in my head damn heavy!Bad ass fever!

Went to this event with a few Uni mates.I'm not really close to them,they are my bestie's friends but i think we're getting there since the first outing was already not bad.=)

Okai.I took like 100 pictures.Damn tired editing them!
So you guys just enjoy the pictures aite.=)


Waiting for the bus at the Catholic school with peeps.

Getting our names checked with the high schoolers.So Old school i know.


The new people in my life.
(Front row Siew Foong,Hwee Yeen & Lina)
The two behind no need intro lah!

My sickass face and i.



3987498573289 attempt to take a nice 5peep picture.


omfg jam the traffic!


Finally arrive but already got like gazilions of people already.


So early got Drum performance ady.Just like the Japs Festival we watch on tv.


The food stalls.Sakae Sushi,Sushi King,Jusco Sushi,stalls selling milk tea,junk food all that.


Japanese Curry Rice! Looks yummeh but didnt try it.Fever means no curry.=((


So called Wasabi fish balls!


Rm5 for two boxes of this things.Deal?Hell no.


I can smell this stall like 20 miles away.BBQ squid!


Superjam with all these hungry people also never fail to take picture.Vain-assness.


I really like this japfishthings!


The "Run Devil Run" clan.


The crowd at night and some guy''s blad spot.


People dancing to the jap songs!


Now you believe me there's really 98892398263813 people that night.
How NOT to faint,seriously.

Basically people that night went there to eat picnic style,then watch the performance,stalk the REAL japanese to take pictures and gather with friends.So it's kinda fun for some people really.

Will i go to the next Bon Odori?
erm...

Let's see if fever is coming back next year or not?ha.

Last but not least..

first time at The Edmund's Blog!

....



..


.

.




Dont get crazy! It's just a short clip i took from the event using my digital camera.
Hope you get what the Bon Odori is like.

Alright,that's about it for the Bon Odori.

=)

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images