Randomness

8/02/2010 09:43:00 PM


Current Mood:chilled
Current Track:I still believe-Mariah carey

Just a lil random update.
It's week 10 now! in 4 weeks imma finish semester 2 and movin to sem3.
Cant wait to go year 2 badly.Well,not year 2,just finish up this degreethings.
The semester is coming to an end,that means there'll be lots of presentation and deadlines for assignments.Ohwait,and the ohso late midterms.
Well,i'm not gonna like stress myself up for the assignments.Gotta do it slownsteady.Why stress and screw up the mood and assigment?
Just chill and have a starbuck,then you will be in the right mood to start doing the things you should do.
What makes me felt this way?Maybe it's because of the juniors.They tend to be super worried for assignments.Like SUPER with caps lock.Maybe it's their first sem or first time encountering with all these so yeah.
I think imma need to go chill this week and maybe next because if i dont,i wont hv the time to do so in week 12 onwards and finals coming in no time.omgawd.
Japanese language is seriously killing me.This is the only subject i'm lik omfg worried this sem.
I got 2/20 for quiz and midterm wtf.Can i just kill myself?
Now i just gotta nail the presentation,assignment and finals to save my ass from failing.
HELPME!

.....
...
..
..
..
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.


I havent watch ECLIPSE!
Someone PLEASE go watch with me!=(
Not a superfan,but gotta know the story since i watched the early two sagas.






ps i havent even hv the time to start reading the twilight novels.=x

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images