I-City

8/15/2010 01:18:00 AM

Current Mood: Decent
Current Track:Teen Top-Clap

Icity,yes.

All these Msian are so crazy about it right now.
Like,i heard all these people talking about it.

I've been there and sorry to say,it's kinda boring.Like seriously.
Unless you're the kind that likes to go around trees and dance like bollywood movie,then it's your kind of place.I meant,the lights are nice and stuff but it's super overrated lah.

The place only have around 5 cafe and Gasoline is one of em.Nothing much.
That means,beside taking pictures,there's really nothing much to do.

Anyway,i went there like weeks ago and it's an unexpected visit.
My friend and i drove passed the place and decided to pay a visit.
So,that means no DSLR,no camera,no nothing.Just my blackberry camera.So dont expect super high quality and nice potrait ass pictures.

Enjoy.
(No captions lahh malas.)



































Aite.Caption for the last one.The parking fee is Rm5 but i heard they charge different for weekdays and weekends.The Rm5 ticket can be used as discount if you buy anything from any of the cafes there.=)

and Yes,all taken by my Blackberry.Used up like 3 bars of battery.Dang I-City.

So,that's about it.

Have a great Sunday y'all.


=)



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images