New Stuphs!

5/16/2011 02:51:00 AM


If you havent noticed,
i've changed the header image and remove some of the craps off the side.
All those friend's blog and famous blogger's blog were pretty useless there besides making my blog look cramped up and i've already bookmarked the interesting ones,so.
Maybe i will revamp this blog slowly =)

Wanted to update some pictures but blogspot gone cuckoo on me and i cant upload anything,so.

I'm currently on holiday and it's a short one this time.Boo.
Really gotta take some time off to rest and enjoy cause next semester is gonna be hell.omfg.
I dont even wanna think about it right now.

Alright,it's about 3 in the morning right now.
I should prolly go watch an episode of something and sleep.


*Lonely lonely lonely lonely 

Lovesit.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images