"Who You Are" music video (Originally by Jessie J)

5/21/2011 02:06:00 AM


Finally i am able to premiere my long awaited music video here!

It has been both amazing and stressful experience shooting this music video.If you dont know already,in my course,there's only two person.Yup,TWO.So basically,this subject normally requires a group of 6 to 8 people to produce a music video from scratch.We need to do everything from talent scouting,location scouting,prepare transport,editing videos,wardrobe,makeup,and all other minor but important stuffs.
 The thing is,we have to do it by just the TWO of us.
So,it's quite a struggle for me to actually work that way but we managed to make it through.

This video is amateur-ish because it's actually my first attempt in filming music videos and i'm still in learning process.It's actually quite fun,i dont get how some people can be like .....forget it.

I can say it's not my best effort because of some valid reasons,yeah VALID.
Anyways,i still gotta show it because it's my first music video and hopefully more to come.=)

The song that we used  was "Who You Are" by Jessie J
She's a UK singer and currently my favorite but the song choice was made by my teammate.
This song is mainly about finding your true self and the lyrics was written for people that are overcoming hardships in life.


She is also the singer that brought to you the catchy song "Price Tag"

Check out her other songs that i really liked.
-Nobody's perfect
-Casualty of love
-Who's laughing now


You probably have saw me tweeted about shooting music videos and stuffs,
so here it is!


If you liked it,please "Like" at my youtube page.
If you dont,then sorry for wasting that 5 minutes of your time.

Feel free to comment! =)
Really need comments to help me improve.

Anyways,here's some photos of BTS.(Behing the scenes,FYI)




There's still alot of pictures,but i guess it will bore you to death.Ha.

Thanks alot to those who helped,especially when you guys are not involved in the assignment and helping out cause of friendship.Totally appreciated.

So that's about my little music video shooting experience.

Have a nice weekend people!

PS two weeks out of my three weeks semester break were gone.
Need to do something fun before school starts again! =(

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images