Lunch @ Chinoz On The Park

3/04/2012 11:08:00 PM

Merp! I have so many backdated posts to update but so little time. I think my uni friends are prolly mad reading at this cause i'm suppose to be doing all the readings and research for assignments but instead i took time to blog. lol. Anyways, i went for lunch+ catchup sess with le friend after CNY (which means there were alot to catchup cause we were away with the family for almost 2 weeks.) 

Pictures taken with the blackberry.


Eat.Drink.Talk.Watch. Exactly.
We went to the Klcc since le friend wants to get some perfume and i wanna go search for some books at kinokuniya. But before all those hectic shoppin', we HAD to get ourselves full first. So, Chinoz on the park, it is. 


Pictures taken from KLCC's website.

I didn't get to take a nice picture of the restaurant because it was so crowded with people. There were literally 15 people queueing at the reception desk. We were lucky enough to get a table for two at the corner. The ambience is kind of nice and posh. Suitable for a small group of people to catch up over lunch or dinner. The price, is more on the expensive side. Let me put it this way, for the price of their sandwich, you can get a double portion sandwich at Chilli's.


Starter: Cheese and ham croquette. (Pardon the dish names,i forgot their fancy names.lol.)
It was orgasmic.yep.ORGASMIC.This gooey fried thingy is so full of cheese and fried bits.Ugh.Craving for one now. It was even better than the main dish. Better. I would go there just to eat this again.


This is my Steak Sandwich. The price is 26 ringgit if i'm not wrong. It was soso. The beef was a little too hard for me. Definitely tummy fillin'. I was fulled by the time i finished half of it. 


This was le friend's Squid Ink Seafood Spaghetti something something. He said it was soso too but the scallops are humongous! I got a little gasp when i saw the bill for this one. It was a whooping 42 ringgit. CRAY CRAY.

That's about it for the restaurant. I've been there for high tea when there's less people. It was wayyy better. Their waiters were a little clumsy and grumpy-lookin' during lunch time. I didn't get the best service attitude during my last visit. Don't take me in a diva way, i wasn't expecting them to smile after every word they said or something but they were literally tossing the menu and cutleries on the table for us. That made us questioned ourselves, like are we the "student-can't-afford" kind of customers.oh well.

Address: Chinoz On The Park
Jalan Ampang, Lot 47B, GF,
Suria KLCC, Kuala Lumpur.

Tel: (603)21668277




Merp.


Le friend,Happy. Yep,the name is Happy.

It was definitely a great catch-up. Knowing which relatives are all up each other's biz and we can't stand it during CNY. LOL. We barely have time to hang out nowadays amidst the super conflicting timetable. Like seriously, our timetable clashes like crazy. The day when my class ends at 10am, his will be at 4pm. His ends 12pm, mine ends 7pm WTF. Le sigh. What to do.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ughh. I'm so stressed up managing my internship application + semester assignments + final year project. 
There's TOO much to do but too little time. I feel like my body is not catching up as well, psyhically and mentally. For the assignments, i think i can handle them just like any other semesters but for the internship, i'm like gettin' cray cray. I can't even.

Anyways, hopefully i can manage and everything will be going smoothly. 





You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images