5 minutes sppech~

6/26/2008 06:12:00 PM

At last....my 5 minutes speech is OVER!!yes...OVER..
I'm so glad that i'm able to spit everything out accordingly..
i've been worried for days for this...
and apparently i think i've done an ok job!
(my title is SABAH:THE LAND BELOW THE WIND)

This is the tutor's comment on me
"Chun kit,he's a forest boy.
he's not an orang utan.
He's very attentive during class which is different from
the other boys in the class who jumps around.
He'll just pay attention to what i'm talking,it's like we're exchanging something.
He's so comfortable to talk out there just now
And he loves you guys sooo much that he'll spare his few minutes
of speech with you all.
That's my biggest compliment to him.
~Sharon chu(public speaking tutor)

Isn't that the sweetest things to say...
i'm so relieved after that...
it's like my hard work can be seen by someone~

I'm so gonna celebrate it myself in my stupid hostel room tonight~
I'm gonna pamper myself with the best foods and best drama series tonight!!
Wakakaka~
(Edmund celebrates everysingle thing in his life)


You Might Also Like

1 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images