Sudden Blog Feelin'

6/17/2008 12:20:00 AM

Y'all know why i entitled this post as "SUDDEN BLOG FEELIN"?

It's like a feelin of writing something on the blog but yet have no idea of writing what....nyways i'll try to update as many things as i can...wanna let you guys feel through my vision..my world...(sounds so damn erm...SEMANGAT?)haha..

Last weekend i've been doing some window shopping with my sis at the curve and one-u...and i didn't manage to buy anything except eating all these tasty food they have around there...felt like buying a lotsa stuffs..but yet have no idea what to buy..or can i say nothing catches my eyes...and i have a feeling that i dont wanna go one-u next time..i just hate the feeling there...like kinda heaty and nothing special honestly...sickait~


These days i've been going to class as usual(Boring)..each and every morning i'll wait for the bus..then i'll always have the third left window seat(i dunno why but apparently i did)..then i'll listen to my fav tunes in my psp..here's the list of songs i'll listen almost everyday on bus..
  • Better in time-Leona Lewis(ALMOST 1000000000 times?)
  • Bye Bye-Mariah Carey
  • Take a bow-Rihanna
  • Hui hu xi de tong-Fish Leong(DaNG!I LoVE IT)
  • Stay In Love-Mariah Carey
  • Damaged-Danity Kane(I'll dance on my seat)haha
  • Hug-Dbsk.dong fang shen qi(Korean fever)
  • Tao tai-Eason (i know it's kinda old but i just discovered it)
Try to Download and listen to these songs...It's So nice that you'll stick to your speakers~!!

If you're so sick of downloading,just ask it from me through msn(edmund_88@live.com)
I'll be so-so-so willing to share the song with y'all.

Erm...think i gotta stop dy...cause without any pictures..this is gonna be a boring post..

UPDATES:I'll be posting some pictures of my hostel room and some random stuffs maybe after this few posts.So come back if u wanna know more..

ALRIGHTY~NIGHTS Y"ALL

XxEDMUNDxX

You Might Also Like

1 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images