Newbie Blogger~

6/03/2008 03:43:00 PM

Hey there~
Welcome to my blog y'all..
I've been waiting to blog for such a long time but doesnt have the chance to really do it cause i dont want to do a halfway thousand years per blog thingy~(just like my friendster).For now,i'm at the right place at the right time with the right mood to start my first blog..(Nothing-to-do-afternoons).No place is better than the KFC next to my hostel where i can go WIFI all day blogging,looking out the window,(and it's raining now~LUVV IT~),listening to my favourite tunes and having my all time favourite food CHEESY WEDGES.

It's been three weeks i've been here at West Malaysia..
It's like a new chapter of my life (living all by myself)..i have to do all these chores and stuffs...EDMUND WASHES ALL HIS CLOTHES BY HIMSELF NOW...unbelievable right?i cant believe it either...thats so not me back at Sabah..it's like a BYE BYE GLAM life~
However,there are a few things i really liked about living alone honestly..i can make my own decisions on almost everything..(what to eat,what to do,etc)..thats actually what i wanted..i meant this is the kind of life that i want..i'll get to decide everything on my own..cause i wont have my parents nagging me to eat healthy stuff..dont watch tv too much..(thou i missed them much more now)..

After starting classes for two weeks..
Just done with accounting class just now and i have the whole afternoon free...(thats why i'm bloggin)
I really had no idea whats the lecturer talking about in accounting class just now..thou i did accounting like 4 years ago but i still don get it cause it's all in english now...gosh...financial reporting,interpreting(WTF)...maybe i'll get use to it sooner,i meant hope so..(just like i did for form 6 maths)
Luckily there's still some courses i'm into...arts,public speaking,english,computer studies...erm...let me tell u briefly bout theses courses..

  • Art-Its sooooo artsy that we'll have to draw and learn drawings like MONALISA
  • Public speaking-actually it's kinda scary thou i'm kinda good at it back at sabah.=X
  • English-just like any other english at your school.
  • Computer studies-Trust me,i just learnt how to save a folder just now.(HOW MAGICAL)

These studying days are getting boring and busy....

Assignments and stuffs are shooting at me already..i dont know if i'm ready for it yet..cause i'm still not in the mood for these stuffs yet..we have to split into thousands of different groups for every subject..so many different faces to see...=I

For now,i think i'm gonna stop...this blog is getting longer and longer and it's gonna bore me and readers perhaps?

XxEdmundxX

You Might Also Like

5 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images