Bad week

3/10/2009 02:26:00 AM

First,i have to complain about this frickin internet connection
it's drivin me nuts,idk wth is wrong with it
i cant even download a song & have to wait for an hour to load a 3minutes youtube video
i dont get it..someone crashed into tmnet to steal their frickin modem or stuff?

Last week has been a really bad & streeeessin week
seems like so many bad or stressy stuffs happened to me or around me

First
Sis called last tuesday and told me that Granma heartche at 4am
and seeks for help at some doctor's house and stuff
btw,my granma is erm...75-80-ish
Then mum got really sick too,upset stomach,imsonia & some headaches
i'm worried to death,and since my cell have no credit left..i cant call to check on them
felt extremely helpless athemoment..
but i'm fortunate enough to have Lissa top upping for me the next day
Thanks girl
And i only receive news today that they both are recovering better
Thank god

Second
Everyone is like wanted to quit studies after sem 2
i know i know that the results sucked SO damn freaking bad
but whats the point to start all over at some other uni or college?
why dont y'all just repeat one subject than have to start fromscratch?
since my persuasive power is not changing anything from BAOBAO's decision to leave us
we'll just have to face it
she sent us a text the other day

Yaya,i wanna quit lo.
If i free then will find you all la
Take care ya!
Dont forget BaoBao ohh..

Isnt that heartbreakin
We gon' miss you girl!
All the best

Third
This course transfer thingy is stressin me lots
i dont know whether i shall transfer to broadcasting or not
cause i'm worried bout the career in the future
i dont really see vacancy for broadcasters..
idk...confused lah...
and also my results are not that good
maybe cant meet the minimum requirements
omg..can someone just give an advice or two

these are just confusing
it's the start of a new semester and things gone crazy

i'm in serious need of an ANGEL's TOUCH!
then maybe luck can come to me

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images