i jut dont feel it

3/22/2009 02:43:00 AM

it's the wee hours
most people are sleeping with their saliva drooling
and i'm still awake feeling all complicated
i felt like updating my blog like weeks ago
had so much to write about
so much minor stuffs been going on lately
not like really minor,but like minor-but-indirectly-major

i just dont know

i felt like i wanna get out of what i'm in right now
like all the drama in the gang
not all of em tho,just one or two that's just really getting on my nerves
i just feel like i wanna do something really different
something that i'm not really doing
maybe read some book,draw some art or what

i felt that i'm kinda erm....not very interested to talk to almost anyone
most of the people i knew knows about me
even my friends,all we do these days are talking crappier crap
gosh,i feel like talking to someone that doesnt know me at all
where i can start all over the conversation and share anything
i'm really into talking very serious and deep things these days
idk why
sick of all those gossip thingy

i'm almost staying here at PJ everyweekend
my sis aint picking me up,cause she gon' busy and stuff
and i found out that i dont really have close friends
dont get me wrong
i have thousands of friends i can call
but i just felt like i wanna have a really close friend just like the old days
someone i can trust & rely on
not someone that's sucking every advantage from you

sighs,if im'ma say it all out,it's gonna be 10 pages long how i felt right now
i just aint feeling my surrounding these days

stay tuned
imma post something about
"social tuning"
in my next post

good-midnight

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images