Unidentified Flying Object

3/17/2009 02:56:00 AM

So here it goes
I'm happily watching me favourita TVB drama for the past few days
after fixing my PPSTREAM,i can easily watch any tv shows anytime

So i was watching this drama for hours
when i decided to take a break and rub my eyes and stuff
suddenly i saw something flying into my room
i was like FREAKIN OUT when i found out it's
MR-I-Can-Fly-"catch me"-Cockcroach

omgness
it's not like i have trash in myroom or leftover food
(i just sent them out earlier this mornin)
Why you wanna come and fly chillin in my room?

i knew it's battle time
if i dont kill it,it will always come back bullying me
so i had an option of item
1)Perfume
2)Hairspray
3)Febreze(room spray)

& a TVB magazine
(idk why all sprays cause i thought those liquid can killem)

I chose Hairspray cause i knew hairspray is sticky
so i sprayed on that creature for so long
and the spray unable it to FLY(yay)

then i chased it all around the room
under my bed,through the air cooler
and lastly it ran into the printer omg
(i really thought of turning on the printer,so that maybe it can squish it to death or what)
Bimbotic,right

after sweating bullets and gettin tired
i just wacked the printer like there's no tomorrow
the creature died lastly
with all them spray on
(Gatsby okay)

i just dont believe how my room have
1 mosquito
1 lizard(kill me,i cant stand this)
1 cockcroach(RIP,yo)
but that doesnt mean my room is like a pigsty k
it's clean i think compared to all them peeps

msn
Edmund:i hate it lah,need to kill it before sleep.ish
Ernst:hello,it's PJ...Not NEW YORK

Thanks for reminding me how shitty this place is

I need a Car(no myvi,vivi,vovowtf) & a Condo wtf




You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images