Back to Sabah

9/23/2009 12:24:00 AM

Current Track:Lucky-Jason&Colbie Calliat
Current Mood:Chilled


Hey guys!Gonna have a lil update before going back to Borneo.Been going out non-stop for these 4 Hari Raya Holidays.Nothing much to do,just went to buy some stuffs for my parents.Lucky for me,Dad sent some extra cash for me to splurge.I mean,i can at least buy things without worrying for the price for my last few days.*Grins*

You know,it's not nice to go back without buying them anything,right?So i ended up searching for things to buy for them these few days.

1)An electronic Ladybird back massager for dad.
2)Three Blue Rays for dad too.He's alot like me,so into movies.
3)A japanese product.It's called the Stainless Steel Soap.(Instruction says it's for deodorizing the hands after touching smelly things like fish.)
4)A big photo book around 40 or 50 bugs for mum.Stuffed with all the pictures of me and sista.

Basically,they have everything,i dont really know what else to buy.So,i'll have to go with the weird things.FYI,my mum is like not into pricey stuffs,she prefer things like a hand made card or something like that.

Gosh,looking at the time..it's 1246am.I'll have to wake up at 5am later and go to the airport at 6am cause my flight is at 0805am.=(

The next time you see a post,i'll be back at my home sweet home!! =)








p.s i miss Kayelle already!

You Might Also Like

2 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images