Right home right now

9/25/2009 12:25:00 PM

Current Track:Manhand-Latido
Current Mood:Loungy


I'm back home safe and sound y'all.Been staying home ever since the day i arrived(almost 3 days).
Dont really feel like going out to meet some friends yet.Had to spend more time with my family.It's not really good for me to just come back and then keep going out with friends,right?I didnt even bother to inform my friends that i'm back.All of em saw it on Facebook and kept texting me.=)

For now,i'm like all back to basics.Doing nothing and living my life aimlessly for these few months.Well,thats holiday right?Dont tell me all those "learn guitar or french lahh".You know i'm not going to.I can wake up at 12pm and then my breakfast is ready in the kitchen.All i need to worry is what to do NEXT?hah.Pathetic.Mum was soo*surprised* that i actually cleaned all the dishes after dinner the other night.She was like "woah,thats your first time."Hatesit when she says that.I DID clean the dishes before kay.Everytime i do some chores,she'll be like "Great,first time".Funny.

The reason i'm writing this post is that i've nothing else better to do.Facebook-ed,Twitter-ed,Youtube-ed.Whatelse?gosh gosh gosh.

Btw,here's a video that i found on Youtube.It's a parody to Taylor Swift's You Belong With Me.




Freaking funny.You guys better check it out.Type Venetian Princess and you'll see her other videos.

or you can just click HERE. ENJOY!!


Happy close-to-weekend y'all!!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images