Fried Oyster/Cockles at Taipan

9/02/2009 08:10:00 PM

Current Track:Poison-Beyonce
Current Mood:=I

I've always been a big fan of Seafood
but i cant differentiate which is oysters and which is mussels?omg

My sis brought me to this place at Taipan.
It's like the best place for fried oyster,according to her.
Honestly,i dont really fancy this kind of restaurant.Altho they are penny-savers.

The freakin good fried oysters@small-rm8 medium-rm12 large-rm20
i think they are supposed to be called as fried cockles right?idk.
Btw,it's called oh jien in some Hokkien Language i think.delicious.

Outside of the restaurant,there are few Lok lok lorries along the street.
I know i did mention bout lok lok not good for the H1N1 season,right but whatever.

No worries,there's still Protex's Instant Antibacterial hand Sanitizer!
Smells good and not sticky.Not bad compared to Dettol's.
Try Watson's hand sanitizer!Smelt like Carlsberg goshy.

What's better than having KFC's Meltz and watching JUNO?
I watched it like4-5 times dy.Some people are like "so boring lohh,that movie....dont know what so nice you always watchit.."

The Ramadhan moon is out and about,guys!


P.s Notice the enlargement of the pictures?I believe bigger pictures is like bigger hooking for readers.=)

You Might Also Like

2 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images