The Edmund's Goes to Port Dickson

9/08/2009 02:00:00 PM

Superbly unplanned and random trip.
It was on Sunday Morning when my sis suggested to join cousin for the trip.
Alright! Less words and More pictures.

=)

The Legend Water Chalet
Since it's a one day trip,we're not going to stay in there
It costs around Rm1000++ per night.*Jaw dropped*

The beach...Not what i expected.I can say Cherating is way better than this.
I never knew it was a polluted beach =(The Peeps! Esther,Edmund,Paul,Christopher and Michelle.

The sweetest couple ever!Gosh,they sure know how to pose!

Well,those were the crazyass things we did at PD.=)

Nice trip i can say.Relax myself before the finals!=(


Click HERE for the details of The Legend Water Chalet


P.s I'm having the worst toothache ever for now..Gosh.Bad timing,i have to start hitting the books for finals=(

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images