Sudden Surprise.....(bad one tho)

7/19/2008 12:11:00 AM


It's 1213am now

I've been doin nothing & facin this 14''laptop whole night
With Rihanna's 'take a bow' playin

"You look so dumb right now~"

yea...somehow i am
Was feelin abit depressed right now..
And here the story goes..

It's during English tutorial
when suddenly my long lost best friend sms me
i was like so happy to hear from him

but..

He somehow texted me and started putting
some blame on me...
On something that happened on last October

OCTOBER~~!!!WTF~!!

I don effing remember if you don say it~!
we're having a conflict last year
but it was solved early this year..

He's like why you wanna do this_that_
I'm like "i'm tired man,y'all just creating drama around

and there he goes doing this IO thing

IO=Indirectly Offending

I hate it everytime he did that

Man,we're even better than best friends
You dont need to IO me!

then i was really thinking of something bad that time
like
"i have friends here ady,i dont really mind ady if you angry or what"

I know i shouldnt think like this...but i'm tired...real tired..
at the end he replied me with the most HURTFUL msg ever

"Sometimes the person you trust the most,is the person that will betray you the most"

At that moment

i was really thinking that what we sacrifice for true friendship was not worth..

Fullydepressedable

sighies

Tired tired tired~

Thanks *Lissa* for the thought at msn just now

It enlightens me for a minute for real

I need to take a break right now

Somehow y'all will know

"How much sorrowness is hidden behind this smilling face"

=(=(=(=(=(=(

GOOD NIGHT



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images