XxRandom StuffSxX

7/01/2008 09:09:00 PM

This is the title i'm gonna use when
i have many different kinds of minor things to tell you here
(really minor stuffs that happened in my life)

First
Really bored here today stayin in this hole
(Hole=my stupid hoste
l room)
Cant wait for sis to fetch me later
I"LL BE BACK TO SHAH ALAM TONIGHT
hope she wont suddenly sms me and say she's not fetchin'
I'll KILL!

Second
Went to s.p corner for lunch this afternoon
(S.p corner=mamak stall near my uni)
And this is what the bossy lady said when i paid
with a BIG NOTE
Indian Bossy Lady:yours is rm5.50
(edmund paying her Rm50)
Indian Bossy Lady:Aiyo..how come so small your money?? Edmund:err...cause i have no big ones leh..
Indian Bossy Lady:aiyo...you're so CUTE~
*looks at my fren bao bao*He's so cute right?

I'm like......=.=''



Third
My friend Janez sent me two songs from Taylor swift
  • Teardrops on my guitar
  • Our song
If you're into country music,give it a try
*EDMUND STILL GOES FOR CARRIE UNDERWOOD*


Fourth
One of my silly coursemates taught me a new word
HE's THE CLumSY SIlLY "HOW HOW"
He's been crackin jokes all around
and when the girls laugh like there's no tomorrow,
he'll say "what's wrong with them,ACTIVATE dy..
Yea...
The word is ACTIVATE




DO YOU WANNA BE ACTIVATED?=x


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images